Dillon Construction is hiring!
If you would like to join our growing team, please fill out an application today.Take Me to the Application
Dillon Construction is a young, dynamic commercial construction company in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City Corridor. We love to build and bring projects to life. To us, nothing beats the smile on a client’s face when they are satisfied with a job well done.
We believe everyone has the potential to become something great. We invest in our employees with leadership, safety, and skills training. We work hard and have fun while doing it.
All full-time employees work close to home, receive paid holidays, paid time off, safety "Tool Cash" incentive, bonuses, and a medical benefit (non-insurance).We rarely work outside the corridor.
Don't see a job you're interested in? Apply anyway. We will review your application.
We need a full-time carpenter with 3-5 years of experience in both rough and finish carpentry cutting, fabricating, and installing structures made of various materials according to specifications.
You get to:
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to understand project requirements.
- Take measurements and calculate how much material you need to complete a task.
- Cut and refine materials to fit and look their best.
- Operate hand tools and specialized equipment.
- Work independently and with a talented team of individuals
- Potentially teach others and share your passion.
- Work in a variety of environments and locations.
- Influence a young, up and coming, company with lots of room for growth.
- Enjoy a job with variety. Every day is different.
- Work close to home. We rarely work outside the corridor.
- Receive $25 to $35 an hour depending on your experience.